Fortin Consulting is hosting a two-day live-streamed event covering all sources of chloride pollution on Aug. 4 and 5.
According to host Fortin, “Salt Symposium shapes the chloride conversation, presenting developments in salt use optimization for people and the environment. Presentations on Day 1 will focus on chloride use in water softening, fertilizer, and dust suppressants. Day 2 will be all about the latest developments in chloride reducing approaches for winter maintenance. Keynote addresses and award presentations will be given both days.“
Register for a bonus opportunity: Minneota Pollution Control Agency is offering free, online certification trainings Aug. 6 and 7.
Benefits of attending
- Research and regulatory developments
- Salt savings: statewide chloride reduction success stories
- New chloride technology and innovation
- Discover new products with vendors and connect with sponsor organizations
- Get MPCA Smart Salting certified
Who should attend
- State, city, and county road maintenance staff
- Private winter maintenance contractors
- Property staff maintaining private/public walkways and/or parking lots
- Other snowplow drivers