Thank you for your interest in joining MESERB! To join, please complete the following steps:
GOVERNMENTAL UNITS (to become Joint Powers Board members)
- Adopt the Resolution approving MESERB membership
- Sign the MESERB Joint Powers Agreement
- Complete a Joint Powers Board Information Form
- Submit first-year dues. July 1 through June 30 annual dues for local government units are $0.90 per wastewater billing account, prorated to the month joined during MESERB’s fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
BUSINESSES AND NON-GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES (to become non-voting Associates)
- Complete an Associate Member Information Form
- Submit first-year dues. July 1 through June 30 annual dues for non-voting associates are $1,500 per year, prorated to the month joined during MESERB’s fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
All items should be submitted via email to Shelly Walsh or by mail to:
c/o of Shelly Walsh, Flaherty & Hood P.A.
525 Park St., Suite 470
St. Paul, MN 55103
MESERB joint powers board meetings are open to the public. For the date, time and location of the next board meeting, please contact Daniel Marx at firstname.lastname@example.org.