Thank you for your interest in joining MESERB! To join, please complete the following steps:
GOVERNMENTAL UNITS (to become Joint Powers Board members)
- Adopt the Resolution approving MESERB membership
- Sign the MESERB Joint Powers Agreement
- Complete a Joint Powers Board Information Form
- Submit first-year dues. July 1 through June 30 annual dues for local government units are $0.87 per wastewater billing account, prorated to the month joined during MESERB’s fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
BUSINESSES AND NON-GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES (to become non-voting Associates)
- Complete an Associate Member Information Form
- Submit first-year dues. July 1 through June 30 annual dues for non-voting associates are $1,340 per year, prorated to the month joined during MESERB’s fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
All items should be submitted via email to Karina Patino or by mail to:
c/o of Karina Patino, Flaherty & Hood P.A.
525 Park St., Suite 470
St. Paul, MN 55103
MESERB joint powers board meetings are open to the public. For the date, time and location of the next board meeting, please contact Daniel Marx at email@example.com.