Thank you for your interest in joining MESERB! To join, please complete the following steps:
GOVERNMENTAL UNITS (to become Joint Powers Board members)
- Review the information in the Local Government Unit Handout
- Adopt the Resolution approving MESERB membership
- Sign the MESERB Joint Powers Agreement
- Complete a Joint Powers Board Information Form
- Submit first-year dues. July 1 through June 30 annual dues for local government units are $0.85 per wastewater billing account, prorated to the month joined during MESERB’s fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
BUSINESSES AND NON-GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES (to become non-voting Associates)
- Review the information in the Associate Handout
- Complete an Associate Member Information Form
- Submit first-year dues. July 1 through June 30 annual dues for non-voting associates are $1,140.24 per year, prorated to the month joined during MESERB’s fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
All items should be submitted to Joshua Gad, MESERB Treasurer, c/o City of Mankato, P.O. Box 3368, Mankato, MN 56002-3368.
MESERB joint powers board meetings are open to the public. For the date, time and location of the next board meeting, please contact Daniel Marx at email@example.com.