We are excited to announce our first ever, two-day, in-person MESERB Fall Conference! The conference will be held Thursday, November 4 through Friday, November 5 at Madden’s on Gull Lake in Brainerd. Register today at bit.ly/meserb21.
Attendees can look forward to:
- Informative speakers and presentations from wastewater and biosolids experts
- Legislative and regulatory policy updates from agency professionals and lobbyists
- Interactive sessions to discuss recent challenges and successes in our communities
- Dinner and cocktail reception featuring keynote speaker Dr. Glenn Daigger
- Opportunities to meet with old friends and make new ones!
Attendees are responsible for booking their own rooms. MESERB has reserved a block of hotel rooms at Madden’s on Thursday night only at a rate of $99/night. Call 218-829-2811 to make a reservation under the MESERB block.
*Note: Madden’s on Gull Lake is open to our group only Thursday night. If you would like to book a hotel for Wednesday night, please contact Kelly Haff at email@example.com or 651-259-1927 for recommendations.
Please contact Communications & Government Relations Associate Kelly Haff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-259-1927.
Note: The health and safety of our members and conference speakers remains a top priority. The MESERB Fall Conference will adhere to and enforce all capacity requirements and other health guidelines related to mitigating the COVID-19 pandemic.