MESERB’s Annual Meeting is coming up soon! Here are the details:
- What: 2019 MESERB Annual Meeting
- When:Thursday, June 6 from 10am – 4 pm (with a reception to follow from 4-6 p.m.)
- Where: Bigwood Event Center, 825 Western Avenue, Fergus Falls, MN 56537
- Cost: FREE for all MESERB members
- Meeting agenda
Please note that we have expanded the meeting this year to a full day to accommodate more speakers and presentations. Lunch will be provided. We have also added a cocktail reception (featuring appetizers and a cash bar) following the meeting to give members a chance socialize and get to know each other better.
This will be a very important meeting for MESERB, so please make every effort to attend. We strongly encourage city administrators/managers to attend as well.
To register for the meeting, please fill out this registration form by May 28 and send it to Meghan Plotz at Flaherty & Hood at one of the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 525 Park Street, Suite 470, St. Paul, MN 55103
- Fax: 651-225-9088
Hotel option: For anyone traveling a long distance or who would otherwise like to spend the night in Fergus Falls, MESERB has reserved a block of rooms at the Country Inn & Suites (which is connected to the event center) for the nights of Wednesday, June 5 and Thursday, June 6. The rate is $100 plus tax. Call the hotel at 218-739-2211 to make a reservation. The deadline to book a room under MESERB’s block is May 6.
If you have any questions about the meeting, please Daniel Marx at email@example.com or 651-259-1907.