We are only a few weeks away from the first ever, two-day, in-person MESERB Fall Conference! The conference will be held Thursday, Nov. 4 through Friday, Nov. 5 at Madden’s on Gull Lake in Brainerd. Register today at bit.ly/meserb21.
We ask that you please register before Oct. 21. The conference costs $100 per person, and attendees will be invoiced after the event.
See the conference agenda here. Highlights include:
- Informative speakers and presentations from wastewater and biosolids experts
- Legislative and regulatory policy updates from agency professionals and lobbyists
- Interactive sessions to discuss recent challenges and successes in our communities
- Dinner and cocktail reception featuring keynote speaker Dr. Glenn Daigger
- Opportunities to meet with old friends and make new ones!
Attendees are responsible for booking their own rooms. MESERB has reserved a block of hotel rooms at Madden’s on Thursday night only at a rate of $99/night. Call 218-829-2811 to make a reservation under the MESERB block.
*Note: Madden’s on Gull Lake is open to our group only Thursday night. If you would like to book a hotel for Wednesday night, please contact Kelly Haff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-259-1927 for recommendations.
Please contact Communications & Government Relations Associate Kelly Haff at email@example.com or 651-259-1927.